Personalized consulting by email
- You’re seeking natural healing methods.
- You’re looking for a rational, cohesive program that addresses your own personal needs.
- Or you’re just looking for some quick tips to give you a jumpstart in the right direction.
- But you’re probably overwhelmed and wondering where to begin or how to judge what’s right for you.
The natural healing field can be an impenetrable jungle of hype and confusion - there are so many different approaches and opinions - how do you sort it all out?
I offer consulting by email that cuts through this jungle - a unique service that you won’t find elsewhere.
Everywhere you’ll find conflicting advice, methods, products, and testimonials, but no one’s seeing the forest for the trees. I provide the map that’s missing, so you can see the best routes for you.
You may visit practitioners who each pull out their preferred “tool kit” to use with everyone who comes in their door. But your needs may require different tools at different times. I have the breadth of knowledge and experience to cut across all the individual practices and methods.
Years ago, I asked myself why this kind of guidance was not available. I developed it myself, and now it’s available for others.
- I distill pertinent information from many sources, with easy and clear yet thorough explanations
- I can suggest self-help methods that I think would be useful, and walk you through easy guidelines for learning them.
- I make unbiased recommendations that are personalized to fit your own unique needs and budget
Some of the approaches I draw from:
- Healthy eating according to your individual metabolic and glandular type
- Nutritional supplements, herbal remedies and detoxification methods
- Homeopathy and the Heilkunst system of medicine
- Methods for mental/emotional healing and understanding the spiritual dimensions of health challenges
- Energy or vibrational healing
For how to get started with a consult, go to the Contact page.
Also read about how to get Customized Eating Guidelines (”CEG”).
The CEG is a separate product from the email consult, although it works best to have both. I keep these items “a la carte” to give people more choices.
If you’re ready to order, go to the Ordering page.
And feel free to browse the site for Articles, Resources and Links, and post comments.
On the right-hand sidebar, you can subscribe to the special 4-part GFSH mailing. Or if you do RSS feeds, you can subscribe to receive each blog post.