Karen Robinson is a natural healing consultant and writer who lives in upstate New York.
- DynNC Certification in Dynamic Nutrition and Regimen from the Hahnemann College for Heilkunst
- Basic Certificate in Homeopathy and Heilkunst from the Hahnemann College for Heilkunst
- Professional Herbalism with Dr. Michael Tierra
- Ericksonian Hypnotherapy and NLP with Jack Elias, CHt.
- Bioresonance Technique with Dr. Savely Yurkovsky
- Ayurvedic diet therapies
- Polarity Therapy
Karen has over 25 years of experience and training, across the whole spectrum of natural healing systems. She’s a FoodPharmacy™/Healthexcel nutritional consultant, and health writer for an online alternative news agency.
Her area of particular focus is Homeopathy and Heilkunst - the complete system of medicine discovered by Dr. Hahnemann in the 19th century and further developed in recent years at the international Hahnemann Center for Heilkunst. She is currently studying in the four-year diploma program for Medical Heilkunst with the Hahnemann College for Heilkunst.
In previous years she was the manager of the Natural Medicine Forum on CompuServe; worked on an air quality/health effects study at the Harvard School of Public Health; trained as a classical pianist at Binghamton University and New England Conservatory, and taught privately.