Thoughts for Healing
Here are some very simple reminders …
- You can always do small, easy things each day that make a difference.
- Even a shift of attention that takes two seconds can have a powerful effect.
- Even when there are physical limitations, you can stretch those limits gently and keep allowing the healing process to occur.
- Love and support is all around, coming to you in ways that you can open to more.
- You are helping many people in unimaginable ways, too, just by being who you are.
- You donâ€™t have to do a single thing in order to be valuable and loved. You just are.
- We all feel down sometimes. You feel what you feel, and remember that moods are just moods. Thoughts come and go, and you donâ€™t need to take them too seriously.
- The mind does some funny things. Itâ€™s okay. Weâ€™re all in the same boat.
- Things change, and thatâ€™s good; otherwise, weâ€™d be cement.
- Effort is what we do to heal and grow, but we donâ€™t need to struggle and strain.
- Things donâ€™t need to be perfect, and still they can be easy and light.
- Things are sometimes more easy and sometimes more challenging, but you are always okay in the midst of it. We all sometimes forget that, and even thatâ€™s okay.
- You donâ€™t have to run the universe.. What a relief!
Things you can do anytime you feel like it. Pick one and just do it however you like.
- Think of something to be thankful for. There are loads of them! Really feel how blessed you are. Even when things look bleak, pick some little thing. It’s not trivial.
- Find any little things to do that you enjoy! Again, little doesn’t mean trivial.
- Do some EFT tapping, or learn how to do it, any way you feel like it.
- Do the “Inner Smile” (Visualize someoneâ€™s smiling face, and bring the smile into your body)
- Let worried thoughts go, and breathe.
- Listen to some peaceful music or read a page or two from an inspiring book.
- Visualize a soothing white or violet light surrounding and protecting you.
- You don’t have to believe in anything, but just try it and see that you can make subtle shifts in your experience.
- Feel healing energy entering you on the inbreath, and harmful energy leaving on the out breath.
- Take in the joyful energy of nature, even just by looking out the window at a tree.
- When your mind is overcrowded with worrisome stuff, switch the channel on that program, and take one minute to remember how awesome life is.
- Let people help you, even in ways youâ€™re not used to. Itâ€™s okay to not be used to it.
- When youâ€™re wrapped up in your own thoughts, take a minute to send healing energy to someone else, not from worry but from the heart.